Larry Scott Rock Hard Abdominals

$19.00

Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings

Larry Scott leads you through a nutritional experience which, when combined with the illustrated exercises, will result in a beautifully defined midsection.

SKU: LS-RHA/102 Categories: ,
  • Larry Scott leads you through a nutritional experience which, when combined with the illustrated exercises, will result in a beautifully defined midsection.

    It’s difficult to pick an area of the physique which, when worked, will cause more misery than abdominaIs.

    As I watch the fellows of any age come into the gym and begin working their abs, I am particularly sympathetic with those who have let themselves get in poor condition, I know the agony through which they are going.

    I know how difficult my own abdominal workouts are and I can imagine how discouraging their meager attempts must be to them.

    If you find yourself in this condition – in essence, overweight, out of condition – it’s easy to attribute your poor condition to age. You may rationalize your bulging waistline with such falsehoods as, “At my age it’s natural to be a little thicker in the middle.”

    I assure you, age has absolutely nothing to do with it. Anyone at my age can have a firm, hard midsection if he or she will just pay the price.

    Nutrition will play a major role in your quest for abdominal excellence. Some have attributed over 80% of muscularity to nutrition and the remaining 20% to exercise- I sometimes wonder if the percentage shouldn’t be closer to 90%.

    Includes:

    – Muscles Worked

    – Nutrition

    – Foods To Avoid

    – Foods To Eat

    – Important Supplements For Fat Burning

    – When and How To Take Supplements

    – Eating Patterns

    – Exercise Instruction

    – Routine #1

    – Routine #2

    – Routine #3

    – Routine #4

    – Routine #5


    PDF E-BookAvailable as an e-book in PDF file format for instant download to your computer once your order is processed.

    The downloaded file can be read using the free Adobe Reader software.

    1. Rated 5 out of 5

      Anonymous

      Could you please explain how to perform the “isometric body float” exercise sounds like it would cause an intense contraction.

    2. Rated 5 out of 5

      Anonymous

      look up the exercise Dragon Flags it’s that exercise except i imagine vince held onto the back of the bench the sides or very very unlikely had handles, it’s called a fl;oat for obvious reasons you don’t ever go all the way down and it is without a doubt a advanced movement only for those who have strong abs and preferably Don’t have heavy legs.

    3. Rated 5 out of 5

      Anonymous

      What is the Dip Slide?

    Leave a Reply